1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

best thing said on T.S.com in 2008

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

The sooner Obama puts this country in the toilet and they all die from stupidity and incompetence the better I'll like it. This was by halfmile Oh yea!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yep!

I'm eager to see the bastards suffer, too.

Right there with ya...serves 'em right.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

MTA-Tom wrote a thread on eye dominance and cross-firing. It was very informative and explained many things. No politics...no K-80's blowing up...no articles for sale....just some great info to help clay target enthusiasts like ourselves work on our games. I Thank him and hope that he has a Happy New Year.....Uncle Sam, Pa.

4. butcher

butcher Member

Right on Hoosier Daddy. Give the guy a chance. I don't care if their republicans or democrats as long as it is the best for our country.

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

we are drifting off course here!birdtracker

6. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

we are drifting off course here! from birdtracker seems to apply alot on all threads I'm just saying !! Happy New Year All

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The best thing that was said but not with the intention of keeping his word is when Trappy12 said he was out of here and never going to return ... He obviously don't know the meaning of the words "I'm out of here, and never" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"Well it is in your joy that I regret that I am going to have to be leaving this site. It is my decision to leave as a member tracked me down, as well as my coach and made a call to him saying that I had made anti-gun statements. I had made one anti-gun statement during my duration, near the very beginning of my stay at this site and it was me saying that "I don't believe that everyone should be able to walk around with an assault weapon." This quote is not direct, I don't have the exact message, I just know it was somewhere along these lines. Well that was a few years ago now, and views have changed. I was rather naive and ignorant to the reasoning behind assault weapons, but now I know. I was also accused of name calling. It is unfortunate as that is exactly what I stay away from, and try to keep my posts and constructive as possible. Though they are typically not looked upon in a good light, I do not make personal attacks, yet that was unfortunately said. I apologize to those I offended, it was definitely not my intent. All in all I have learned a lot, and appreciate those who gave me encouragement, as it is all a part of my learning process in life. I also appreciate those who did not give me encouragement, but made constructive posts none the less. I wish I didn't have to leave, but it is just my decision since I have now become a bit more public, and I do not want the attention. Thanks to all, -Trappy" May 28, 2008

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

9. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Trappy wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

How about this:

----------------------------------------------------

My book will probably no longer be available.

I was emailed by Jeff Meloy, the graphic artist who was working on the "new" book saying that the ballpoint-pen-sketched drawings originating in Mr. Yardley's book that I sent to him for my book were plagiarized from Michael Yardley's book, “Gunfitting, The Quest for Perfection for Shotguns and Rifles”. Jeff had apparently been contacted by a third party.

I did not realize what I had done was plagiarism but I believed what Jeff wrote and confirmed it with an Google search. I have also notified Mr. Yardley's publisher, Stackpole Books of my mistake.

My Website has been ordered permanently taken down.

I also want to apologize to those of you who bought the book. Without Stackpole Book's permission to use the drawings (which I doubt they will allow, now), no more books will be available.

Rollin (2-11-08)

To all my Friends: Thank you for your support and empathy. I sincerely appreciate it.

recurvyarcher: Email sent.

Steve B: I sent a PDF copy of my book to Brister's publisher, Mew Win Publishong, saying that someone suspected that I may have plagiarized his "Shotgunning: The Art & the Science" and to please check.

dickgtax: The Website was not ordered down. I had it taken down because "Stock Fitting Secrets" will no longer be available. I am quite certain I am, in fact, guilty of plagiarism based on what I read on-line last night.

Whiz: Thank you for your generous offer. Before I do anything about a new book, I need to learn how much legal guano I'm in. I'm not sure laptops are allowed in federal prison if I violated copyright law.

Rollin (2-11-08)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now THAT was entertainment.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

...we may have to retire the trophy after that...

12. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

#am, didn't know 2008 was over yet.

I missed the party.

I guess time goes buy pretty fast when you get older.

Bo

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

AJ100,

I condensed it ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

jwells- I know one difference between the management of GM and the ATA. One is paid and the other is volunteer.

Pat Ireland

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Pat Are your saying if it,s a Volunteer it,s ok to give less then if your getting paid .

ALF

16. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

The National Rifle Association will fight for your gun rights. All shooters should belong and support the NRA. Darrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.