1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Talladega Race I've seen in a long time...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cls, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cls

cls Member

Best Talladega Race I

Wow, what a finish...

cls

2. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

switch it was a good race you are quick on the draw lol....

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

This finish proved beyond a doubt - Will Ferrell is undoubtedly the best driver in NASCAR.

Can't wait to see what he can accomplish in the Fiat car next year.

4. letts

letts TS Member

Who cares?

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Letts,

Are you seriously saying you think Will Ferrell really isn't the best driver in NASCAR?

Please tell me I heard you wrong?

6. letts

letts TS Member

I thought a little BS would liven up things, I am sure someone cares, But setting in front of the TV all afternoon is not my favorite thing, I was preparing my boat for fishing next week and my wife doesn't care about that either. We all have a cross to bear I guess.

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Setting in a boat hoping a fish comes by isn't my ldea of an exciting sunday afternoon either.

8. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Actually I prefer 8 shot to 7 1/2 shot. R

9. Donm

Donm Active Member

Why because a couple of drivers came close to being killed. Or was it that seven people in the stands were hurt by flying parts of a car. Even the drivers are saying there needs to be something done there. It is getting to dangerous at that track. I love a good race as much as anyone. But there has to be something done at that track.

10. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Looks like that dumb-assed fast and the furious rear wing negates the effectiveness of the roof flaps, as it took a long-ass time for them to come up. Guess they need to get somebody who knows a little about aerodynamics before they go screwing with stuff in the future.

Doesn't really matter though. The way NASCHUMPS is circling the drain, it won't be long before nobody is going to have to worry about them.

11. letts

letts TS Member

Who is Will Ferrell? Not trying to be smart, I realy do not know.

Letts

12. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

The funny thing is Ricky Bobby is smarter that the guys who thought that the COT was gonna be the next best thing to sliced bread. What a joke. Thats why there has been so many tire issues. Lets see? Wider, taller? Humm? Heavier. How else can we make this the biggest failure? Oh yea lets put a racing wing on the back.As Homer Simpson says DUHHHHH. I have watched NASCAR since 1970 when I was 7. I will watch this saturday but its a joke. Birdtracker

13. skip

skip Member

NASCAR racing is a joke.

Real race cars don't have fenders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.