1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Shooting glasses/Colour for Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Logan_p, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan_p

Logan_p TS Member

Looking to Buy A good pair of shooting glasses. Looking for what everyone uses and likes. And the best lens colors to buy for Different shooting conditions.

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

As far as the color goes everyone eyes see colors differently. The best thing to do is try the different colors for yourself and see which ones your eyes see orange best.

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

That's the answer. It's a personal choice as to which color enhances your vision the best.

Deal with someone you can sit down with face-to-face and who will let you look at targets through sample lenses against the type of background you will be using them with. It's aggravating and expensive to take someone else's advice about color and then discover that their color choice doesn't work for you.

MK

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

All your questions answered at the above link..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

My name is Dave Shaeffer and i am a Post 4 Optics dealer. Post 4 is the best shooting glasses out on the shooting market today. I you are interested in a set of Glasses please contact me at 410-858-3809. I would be happy to discuss the different lenses and frames that we carry.

Thank you
    Dave Shaeffer

6. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Can't go wrong with Randolph Rangers. Whatever glasses you choose your shooting will improve with quality glasses. Good luck. Chuck Hrosik

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'd 2nd Randolph Rangers... I use Morgan Optical as my vendor... Harold and Wayne have served the needs of me and my fellow members for years for both plano and prescription sets...

Try before you buy...

regards and good luck,

Jay

8. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Call MORGAN OPTICAL WAYNE MORGAN will take care of you're needs he set me up with the right color for what my eyes needed I am red green deficent and need a lens with Red in it or I don't pick up the orange well. Phone number is 800-594-0175

9. dimapower

dimapower Member

I like Ranger XL's. Prefer purple in bright conditions. Sunset orange in cloudy conditions. Also, have vermillion for bright conditions as well depending on the background.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If you shoot in the winter where there is snow on the ground by all means have a pair of polarized glasses in your bag. The snow reflecting light up from below into your eyes can be brutal.

After many years of trying to fight the glare, I found the cure to be polarized lenses, or fishing glasses if you can find some that don't block your peripheral vision.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
color shooting glasses for trap over glasses

best color for shooting glasses

best color for trap shooting glasses

best color safety glasses for shooting

best color shooting glasses for trap

best glasses for trap
best shooting glasses for trap

trap shooting glasses colors