1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Shoot In Western Washington

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 870aa, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 870aa

870aa TS Member

I just got back from what I consider the best shoot west of the Cascades. Old Skagit Gun Club in Burlington Washington is a shooters club. There was great added money and buckles and the best salmon and oyster lunch you can eat which is free of charge. Great friendly people a top notch club. If you are able to attend one of their shoots do yourself a favor and attend you will not regret it.

Ted Alsteen

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Ellensberg was my favorite, the city closed it for more airport space I guess. Really great bunch of guys shot there

3. cubancigar2000

yes, incorrect. City would not give permit. Closed for good last I knew

4. cubancigar2000

yes, I share that feeling. I loved that club. I loved the guys there. I stay in touch with some of them. I lived in Yakima then. I miss those days and my friends there

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

I'll second the motion for The Old Skagit Gun Club being the best club west of the cascades. Every shoot they hold is well attended, well ran, and plenty of opportunities to win money or trophies. Friendliest people you will ever meet. Always more to eat than any one person should. Plus, the targets are always a great challenge. Each shoot has a different format, sometimes they have 300 singles and a handicap in one day, doubles and singles one day and two handicaps the next. Anyone who misses one of these shoots is really missing what trapshooting should be all about. Hats off the The Old Skagit Gun Club. My favorite, and I have to get up very early, drive for 50 minutes, catch a ferry, and then drive another hour to get there, and I never miss one of the shoots.

Tomas

6. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Up for Old Skagit!!!

7. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

I have been to Burlington but not the gun club,nice area and a fun place.Great heads up on the gun club there,I will have to take a trip over.George Jr. Montana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
burlington wa gun club
elks club trap shooting burlington wa
ld skagit gun club

old skagit gun club

old skagit gun club shooting schedule
skagit gun club
skagit gun clubs
skagit trap club