1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best route to Sparta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Richard----The best and easiest route is to take I-64 east to exit 23 which will be route 4 and go south(right) thru the town of Mascoutah continue So. on Rt4 'til you come to the town of Fayetteville. At the T turn Left and continue on RT4 thru the small town of St.Libory 'til you come to another T just outside of the town of Marissa then turn left again and continue on around sharp curve over train overpass thru intersection that turns left DON'T TURN keep straight on RT4 after intersection the road for the WSRC where the Grand is will be on your right side about a mile past that intersection(note there is NOT a major sign lighting the road) the road is County RD 18. There will be alot of traffic going in and out of the Road. There is 2 entrances to the complex take either one they are both on your left. Good luck----Matt

2. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

It depends on what part of St. Louis your coming from. If it is from south of dwon town, you might be better off to cross the I-255 Jefferson Barracks bridge. Take the first exit in Illinois which is Route 3 south. Continue straight through Red Bud until you get to Balwin. At the Caseys, make a left, then take the right before you get to the power plant. There will be signs making it easy. That is the quickest way for me by far and I'm 4 miles south of the Gateway Arch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.