1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Release Trigger Builder for Beretta?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kriegfan, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

Need to have some facts regarding release trigger technicians who are known for building effective, dependable release triggers for the Beretta 682. Looking for a person who has built many release triggers for the 682 with good success and having the least number of problems after installation.

The triggers I currently have continue to fail and have to be "adjusted" several times each year, and I'm done with 'em!

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Allems guns in PA have a new release for Berettas that is different than the old style they were showing it at the PA state shoot. They are known for their release triggers are pricy but high quality. I would give them a call.

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Try the above (you need to add the 'http://' thingy)

4. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

Thanks for your responses, Allem was also who I was thinking about. BTW, was wondering if his new release trigger design has been out long enough to prove its dependability. Has anyone heard of any "pull through" problems or occurrences of the 2nd trigger not being properly set after the first barrel has been fired?

Thanks again.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Kerry Allor in Michigan.

Don

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pat's Gun Repair
    495 9th Street SW
    Wells, MN 56097-1424

Phone: (507) 553-5730
    Fax: (507) 553-3657
    Toll Free: (866) 414-2873
    email@patsgunrepair.com

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

Big Don: Not a chance! I'll explain when I see you next...

8. PhCr

PhCr Member

I am Phillip of Phillip's Gunsmithing and I build release triggers for the Beretta. The price is 250.00 for a single or 450.00 for a double.

Phillip's Gunsmithing
    Phillip Crenwelge
    210-313-5988

9. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

My Vote again is for Phillip ( he posted his info above ) He is a very nice man to deal with, He told me that it would cost me $250.00 for a single release in my Rem. 3200 and when I went to pick it up at the Grand He told me that it would only cost me $100.00 ( it was a used 3200 ) because someone else had a Timney release in it which had been converted back to pull and he only had to build one part for it instead of 3. Now I also had Allems do a trigger for me and dealing with John Allem is like dealing with a wounded grizzley.. Phillip is the Man !!!!!!!

10. GUN BEAR

GUN BEAR TS Member

11. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

Thanks to all of you for your responses. I spoke to both John and Phillip this week about what I was looking for in a double release. Phil had all of the right answers and I really feel comfortable with him and know he will build/install them to my requested travel and weight specs. Will be shipping the receiver to him this week.

Thanks again...

12. 4 be

4 be Member

You made the right choice in sending your 682 to Phillip. He has done a double release on my Browning about four years ago and it's still performing the same today. Recently he straightened out a botched Timney double release on my 682.
    It came back nice and crisp and performs better than ever. In addition to great and reliable work; his prices are very fair. Jerry Callaway

13. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

Thanks Jerry, I'm certain I agree with you! Hopefully he can straighten out my botched mess too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cost for john allem release trigger for baretta