1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Quote of the Convention So Far

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Governor Huckabee on Palin's experience, "She got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla than Joe Biden got running for President." I loved it. Sounds like the Republicans are taking off the gloves off. Yeehaw!!

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

again your last 8 year runner. ahhh,ummmm,hmmm,where is my bank statement??

bill

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I particularly liked Sarah's response to a reporter who asked her if she was tough enough for the job. She said, "Do you know the difference between a "Hockey Mom" and a pitbull? The reporter did not, so she told him, "Lipstick". LOL!!!!!!!!

Buz

4. quicky

quicky Member

How about Fred Thompson commenting on how B. Hussein Obama said he won't raise your taxes, just those of business and the 'wealthy.' He said it is like saying "I'm not going to take any water out of your side of the bucket." Thought that was a good image. Quicky

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

bigdog,

Yeah, I heard that and liked it too. Good zinger.

6. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

I'm not a Republican because I grew up rich, but because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life poor, waiting for the government to rescue me.
    ----Mike Huckabee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.