1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

best price on ranger xlw glasses?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone out there have a better price than $199.99 for the 3 lens set of ranger xlw's?

I need cable temples, and clear, vermilion, and brown lenses.

Also, can anyone verify the availability of both 160mm and 145mm lengths in the cable temples? The reason I ask is MPC sports lists both lengths available, as well as the bayonet temples, but no other online retailer offers 160mm temples, so i'm thinking it may be a typo.

Lastly, is anyone making custom tinted lenses for these frames? I'd like to get a light vermilion as well.

Thanks

Ian

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Call Frank Rively 570 313 7176

3. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Ian,

We have XLW lenses at the same price $199.95, but we have free shipping over $100.00. I hope you find that all Randolph dealers have the same price, therefore, you have to look for who makes your purchase easier.

Check out the link to our XLW page.

Thanks for looking and shoot well.

Yours in sport,
    Cory Kreith
    Windy City Shooting Sports, LLC

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Cory- Your site was one of the ones i Looked at, but it appears you don't have clear lenses available for this frame?

5. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Ian,

We do offer the clear lens for the XLW. Thanks for pointing that out. I've updated the website to include clear.

Thanks again for the heads up, I'm glad you caught it.

Cory

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

rangers do not vary much from dealer to dealer, As far as Ranger goes, I was told by Randolph Ranger themselves. We can put any temple type or length. They just need the proper info. Skeetman also you might want to find someone with the xlw or local dealer. I found they do not sit high enough and feel as if I am looking under the top part of lense when gun mounted. Also the nose piece ? bridge is, well just say in the way for me. I went with the ranger XL. light yellow, dark purple, CMT lenses.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I got great sevice and what I wanted from steve at personal eyes. Check Randolph ranger web site search for local dealer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.