1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best price on primers near Gary Indiana

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

Next week my wife and I are going to visit my parents to celebrate both their 100 th birthday. How rare is that to have both still living a productive life! God has truly blessed our family. I was hoping there may be a gun shop or store that had a better price on any of the brands of primers a box of 5000, I could buy and carry back to Ga. Here win 209 are 150.00. Thanks

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Stop at the Indiana Gun Club, they sell components.

3. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Stay away from Blythe's Sports Shop. I live in Hammond, Indiana, and IGC is roughly 2.5 hrs. away. Contact the Glen Park Izaak Walton GC, they are in the ATA directory and may have components on site, but no for sure. They're about 10 minutes from Gary, IN---Tom

4. new loader

new loader Member

No bargains in Gary. Closest to Gary with decent price is Oakwood Club in Wheatfield, IN, but is a little off the beaten path. Depends how far off your route you want to go. Indiana gun club is OK if you want to stop in Indy area. Happy birthday to both. 100 is an accomplishment.

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Striper,

I'm not sure, but I think you stopped into Glen Park Ikes (Merrillville, IN)lasr year, or the year before. We may have even emailed each other. Unfortunately, reloading components are not available at Glen Park Ikes, at the moment.

However, if you're in the area on a Thursday night, you could try calling the Griffith Izaak Walton. I know they usually have components, but I'd suggest you call them first. They are in Griffith, near Colfax & Main Street. Try calling them on Thursday between 2pm - 10pm, at 219-924-0650. Ask for Larry Swentzel or Otis Cochran. Just say Bill sent you.

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.