1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to modify Browning trigger??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mt92, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt92

mt92 Member

I bought a new Browning XS Special and do not like the creep in the trigger. I was going to send the gun off to have the tyrigger worked on to get a crisp, slightly lighter trigger that is mechanical so I can use .410 tubes.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Mike

2. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Mike, Hope you get a reply as I have an Ultra XT that I shoot well but have never liked the creep either. Both triggers break fairly well but the creep is a nuisance. I'm also wondering if the XT/XS family of guns can be converted to mechanical triggers.

Eddie

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Tom Larkin can fix it. He worked on mine and it shoots the 410s just fine and it still has the inertia transfer.

Jim

4. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

Spears in Abbeyville Kansas does the best work on Browning triggers I know of. He has done a bunch of work on my Brownings, including my XT, all absolutely great. He also switched my friend's XT to mechanicl double release which works perfectly. Give him a call. If you can't find his phone #, e-mail me (flybyknight_53@yahoo.com) and I'll send it to you. I'll be home Monday, but I'm sure someone else here has it and can give it to you too.

Bob K

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I agree on Larkin.

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Spears 1-620-286-5671

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.