1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to get MEC parts?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ouch, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

I have always called the factory, Great service,Great advice and they are never out of stock. Richard

2. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

Good service through the web site.

3. willing

willing Member

I just called MEC for a spring that I lost in the mess in my garage and they sent it and I had it in 4 days, FREE.

Bill

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If anyone in the central Pennsylvania area ever needs a replacement for the .125" ball bearing that is pressed into the detents on the rotating shellplate and stops it at the right times, I have one for you. I had my loader apart for cleaning two weeks ago and the last I saw that ball, it was on the end of the magnet I used to remove it. Sometime during the cleaning process, however, it grew legs. Those things look for all the world like a shot pellet, but I couldn't find one laying around that was attracted to a magnet. Rather than wait for one to come in the mail from MEC, I went to a local bearing shop and bought one - but I had to buy a box of 225 to get that one!

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.