1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Place to buy lead in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Going to Las Vegas next week, and YES, shopping! Where is the best place to buy shells and shot? Going price? I live in San Diego and a bag of shot is right at $30.00 a bag..Thanks...

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I would think from the past , that the Las Vegas Gun Club would be your best bet. The gun shopsthere are high most of the time. Cheap shells I would look at Wally World.

CHEERS

3. NVT

NVT TS Member

Lead, Las Vegas Gun club, Shells, Dicks Sporting Good.

4. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Why buy shot at $30.00 or better a bag when you could make your own for $3-$4 a bag that is as good as any factory shot you can buy? Contact Jim Stewart at 256-587-0107 about his Better Shotmaker machine. with a little physical labor and your free time you can produce 45 lbs of # 7 1/2 shot per hour with a single bowl machine or about 90 lbs per hour with a double bowl. Mr. Stewart also makes # 8, # 8 1/2 or #9 drippers/nozzles. He can set up your machine for whatever size shot you want to make. You can also visit his web page at http://www.geocities.com/jstewart1934/My_page.html and learn more about his Better Shotmaker. Join the army of shooters who are making their own shot and still enjoying breaking those clay birds.
    Ellen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.