1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy a P gun?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JH, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Who gives the best deals on new Perazzis? Some dealers sell service and correspondingly charge more than others. I am not interested in service, only PRICE! Who is the best dealer out there with the lowest P gun prices?

Thanks!

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would call Hi-Grade Shooters and talk to Roy. They have always been very competitive and easy to work with. Hope this helps, Roy

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you are looking for an as new, mint MX10RS, I have a single 34 lt. full stock from factory with left hand stock from factory with factory palm swell, nickel receiver and trigger. Cased with papers and all accessories. 800 shells fired. Had Greg Hissem install an adj. butt pad with Gooey pad. LOP 14.5

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

If you need the best price, get a good used one. There a lot of old pharts leaving the sport (age, too many toys, targets cost more than $2.50, shot is over $12, gas is up etc etc) and they have typically taken good care of their stuff.

I got a great K-80 for half the price of a new one.

Don

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Try me, I have an MX-2000 combo for sale that is not new buy it would be hard to tell it from being new ... Smoking deal on a smoking gun ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.