1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST PLACE TO BUY A BLASER?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BeerKing, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WHERE IN THE MIDWEST, IOWA IN PARTICULAR CAN A PERSON LOOK AT BLASERS? AND DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM HAVING WHAT I CALL A "HARLAN CAMPBELL STYLE STOCK"/

2. K-80BUD

K-80BUD TS Member

0   0   0

Try Marco polo Outfitters in the St. Louis area (Chesterfield). They have a website: Google Marco Polo Outfitters. Bud Wood

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Where are you in Iowa?Send me an email if you would.

4. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought mine from Bob Schultz Targetshotguns, also an advertiser here. I just received it last week. Bob and his crew gave me a fair price and done everything they said they would. They are in No Carolina.

5. crossman

crossman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dawson Enterprises
    Sport Shooting Supplies
    7191 Nave S.W.
    Massillon, OH 44646
    Ph (330) 833-0014
    Fax (330) 833-0006
    E-mail dawsonent@aol.com

Kim or Pat great people to deal with.

6. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Try Guns Unlimited in Omaha, Nebraska. 402-339-0771. Ask for Tom Crosbie.
    Neil Swenson

7. bigben

bigben Active Member

0   0   0

I seond to what Crossman says, while you are at it, have Pat measure you up for a Stock Lock stock, you will be glad you did! incinerate em!

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

Beercan you don't need another damn gun!!! I can't keep up with you as it is

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yeh right Trench, you and the 2 big guys are as good as it gets when you shoot often. Actually this post is for a new shooting friend. His name is Shrek and helps "Bucket Head" on the weekends. I hear that the stock on the Blaser is like a Wenig. I don't know if that is all of the answer but since "Big Daddy" got the K80 and the Harlan stock he is damn tough to beat.

10. butcher

butcher Member

0   0   0

What is the Harland Cambell style stock?

11. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Harlan's stock made by Wenig, I am sure a lot of other shooters have used stocks like this but knowing Harlan personally and seeing the stock I just call it a "Harlan Style Stock" Lots of wood, keeps your head up, you can't raise your head. Blaser says they have that style of stock. I have watched other shooters obtain that style stock and their scores have improved.

12. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bob Schultz is a good guy and a straight shooter.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.