1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place for rifle projectiles

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John 53, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John 53

John 53 Member

So I don't trust the big O. I have not built rifle ammo in a while, and am needing to order projectiles. About the only one I remember is Midway Shooter Supply. Are there any others out there that might have better deals> Thanks,

John

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

graf & sons. if you are needing .223 or .308 match grade bullets, champion shooters supply in Tennessee stocks Sierra Match kings in the 500 piece packs.
    Good Luck

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Widener's, Midsouth,Natchez are the 3 I use. A little better than Midway or Graf's. You might want to try Recob's target shop.

Powder Valley is good if you need to mail order powder.

google is your friend.

HM

4. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Also try Dillon (DillonPrecision.com,) Lock Stock & Barrel (LockStock.com,) and Montana Gold Bullets (MontanaGoldBullet.com.) Phil E

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

rifle projectiles??? Also Never heard hear of anybody building rifle ammo. Are you sure you aren't an Obama troll? Jeff

6. racer

racer TS Member

Marxists and radical muslums.

7. John 53

John 53 Member

Thanks guys for the help. I have not had my rock chucker set up for a good 20 years, and had lost touch with where to buy supplies. From what I am seeing on the web sites recommended, there are a lot of folks stocking up, as most of the things I need show a zero quantity on hand.

Sorry if I offended a couple of you guys with my apparent ignorance to the terminology you think I should be fluent in, as it has been a long time. I do ask that you remember, that not all of us live only to talk guns, so we may not be in your little click, but still have legitamate qusestions.

To those willing to help, I again say thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.