1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best gun stores in Phoenix area ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

What are the best gun stores in the Phoenix area ?

Not big box warehouse retailers.

Real gun stores.

Folks who would know what a Browning Superposed, a pre-64 Winchester Model 70, or a First-Generation Colt SAA is ?

A place to buy and trade guns and not take a number in order to talk to someone who moved from apparel to kayaks last week before moving to guns this week ?

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

FET Guns and Componants, Frank Teichman (602) 708-0982 ... They resently moved but you can call and get the new address ... I have been there many time, just don't know the address ... They are near Deer Valley Airport ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

There are no good high grade sporting gun dealers in the valley. You are stuck with Bass Pro or Cabelas.

Most of the shops here with expensive well made guns sell the tactical variety. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all, but you won't find a shop you can walk into and heft and compare Krieghoffs and Perazzis. For a metro area of this size, it surprises me. If it exists here I have not found it yet.

I was truly spoiled living in such close proximity to Great Lakes and Jaquas prior to moving here. It's a minor inconvenience though in the big scheme of things...first world problems and all that.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

What about Southwest Shooters Supply's in Phoenix, they have plenty of clay target guns. Give them a call @ 602/943-8595 or check them out @ swshotguns.com. I think you still have call for an appointment, least I did and that was years ago. Good people and lots of cool shotguns from Browning A-5's to Famars nad everything in between.

Surfer

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Southwest has a mittful of nice engraved K & P guns last time I saw them. Lots of other nice ones too. I don't know who Bruce has working now since Al Peck passed but the fancy guns are still around.

Link provided.

HM

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It has been years since I lived there but at that time Southwest was very high

7. jlb

jlb Member

How about William Larkin Moore & Sons LLC ?

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I used to go into Bill's Gun Shop in Scottsdale.....no longer there as far as I can see...

9. Hardcsh

Hardcsh Member

2nd on William Larkin Moore and also Legendary Guns.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

SevenMaryThree has obviously never been to FET Gun and Componamts ... How about a nice Seitz, Kolar, Kreigoff, TS 2000, or Perazzi ... Frank has some guns that will make you green with envy, he just don't have them out in a rack for the world to see ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

WPT - The website has been down for...a year??? And they are on the extreme polar opposite end of the valley from me - if he's even still around. I dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
best gun store in phoenix
best gun store phoenix
best gunstore in ohoenix
gun shops in phoenix area

gun stores in phoenix area

gun stores phoenix metro area
phoenix area gun stores
trap gun sales near phoenix