1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Gun Stores in New York and Eastern PA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by krieghoffkrusher, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I am on the road just about every week in all of New York State and Eastern PA. I don't get into Philly but stop just North. I was wondering if you are familar with the area what are the best gun shops? Thanks in advance for any info.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

The best in the area can be found at

7528 Easton Road
    Ottsville, PA
    610-847-5173

3. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

7528 Easton Road Ottsville, PA is the Krieghoff International Headquarters location, and they don't sell Krieghoff's there. They will refer you to one of the authorized dealers in the area, which are Allems Guncraft in Zionsville, PA, or Clay Target Sports in Princeton N.J. - JoeBerg

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

But they do have a showroom there dont they? You could always go through all they have and hand select exactly what you desire and then go take care of the small crap at the dealer ... couldn't you?

http://www.krieghoff.com/pages/1.3/pages/1.3.html

He might have to make an appointment like they request but he can still go and look to see what they have ... cant he?

5. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

Yes; you need to make an appointment at Krieghoff's in Ottsville, I live three miles from Ottsville, and I've been there a few times myself. You don't need an appointment to visit Allems though.

6. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

While don't you come over to our state shoot which starts Saturday. There will be alot of vendors and a other things to see. If you don't know it's in Elysburg South West of Bloomsburg on rt 487. I'm sure you can find it and the shoot info is at pssatrap.org Hope to see you there!

Jeff G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.