1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Electric Shavers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by fssberson, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Any recommnedations for men's electric shavers?? Fred

2. FIB

FIB Member

I've had both Norelco and Braun and prefer Norelco. Make sure and buy a Holland manufactured Norelco and not a Chinese made model though JMO.

3. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

I used Schick injector chromium blades, but they stopped making them. My skin is very sensitive so I got used to using the "cheap model Norelco" sold at Walmart.
    Before the switch broke I used one made in Holland.

Harry

4. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Used a Norelco for years until I tried my wife's triple blade disposable. I use it in the shower, no need for shaving cream. I will never go back to an electric. save your money.

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I used a good model Norelco for 10 or 12 years before it broke down. I bought another just like it. The price had doubled, but if this one lasts the same time, I'll still be happy.

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Norelco, hands down!

Hauxfan!

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Braum

I have had Nelrco, Remington and Braum.

Best shave, do not break down.

On my second one which I bought only because they quit making the replacement heads for the first one I bought. Been over 10 years on the current recharable with the washing unit.

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks guys. I am currently debating about replacing my Braun. I normally will use the Schick 4 blade, but when traveling or need a quick shave, I enjoy the convenience of an electric. Any one use a Panasonic?? Fred

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I have been using the Norelco for over 35 years, I am on my second one. I have been using the second one for 6 years no problem.

My first one still works fine but the new head design on the last one is much better and I can rinse with water after I use it.

10. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

I use a Panasonic wet/dry,its amazing,and the closest shave ever
    GAZ

11. Hooked

Hooked Member

Really like the Panasonic shavers. Super close shave, works wet or dry and easy to clean.

Brian

12. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

looking at a 682 super trap. anyone have one or know of any problems?he is asking $1450.00.

13. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

Ive got to chime in for the Panasonic. I have used Braun, Remington and Norelco. The Panasonic is the best shave for me by far. They are expensive but worth it. It's the closest to a blade that I have found.

Foe what it's worth I am shaving my face and head with it daily, no irritation, and it is super close and quick.

Joe

14. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

My kids got me the new Super-Norelco for Christmas last year.($225.00+) Very comfortable, and I use the old (10 plus years) Norelco "brush-buster" to finish up with -- pretty disappointing. A $35.00 job, 10 years old gives a closer (sure, it pulls a few out and will bite your skin) shave.............merlyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.