1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best DIY adj comb hardware

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have 2 stocks I would like to put a Adj comb on. Non Fancy OEM stocks. Would like to know where to purchase. I was not to happy with Brownells stuff.

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mac,

Just get a hold of Dennis Devault. I believe that he sells his good quality hardware. We all know, that he's one of the good guys!

ec90t

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

John.....I tried to reply to the email you sent me, but it keeps bouncing back. Please call me @ 903-815-6535. Thanks!!

Ken Rucker

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Sorry about that Ken, I plumb forgot all about you. I should be ashamed of myself. Another one of the good guys!!!!

ec90t

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, ec90t.....Mac had emailed me about setting up a time for his Bump-Buster installation and I thought he'd see on here that I can't reply to his email.

Ken

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Ken,

One of these days I'm gonna get my sporting/skeet gun out to ya for one of your Bump-Busters. You installed a couple of them on my buddy's guns over at the grand and, needless to say, I was impressed. The workmanship and operation of it is first class!

ec90t

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thank you! I am now offering them in several powder coated colors as well. This is becoming a VERY popular option.

Ken

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I will call you Thursday Ken, jrm7800@comcast.net if you want to try again. I havent decided yet, I may just send you the stock I want to put the adjustable comb on? Along with the BB on the XT

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Okay, Mac.....I'll most likely be at the deer lease on Thursday, but leave a message and I'll call you back. My cell service is poor out there. Thanks!!

Ken

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

OK thurs friday, Still a few more weeks left in winter league. Until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

diy adjustable comb