1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Dealer Service Ever

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tachyon, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tachyon

tachyon Member

I just read the "Worst Dealer Service Ever" thread and the story by Average Ed about his experience with a non functioning extractor reminded me of my daughter's experience.

My oldest daughter decided to give her husband to be a deer rifle as his wedding present from her. (I think I raised her right). We went to Guns Unlimited. He had been shooting one of my rifles and had a preference for a Browning bolt action. Dan went through a bunch of the rifles he had in inventory so she wound up with a beautiful stock.

They were married in October and the weekend after they came back from their honeymoon we went out to sight in his new deer rifle. One shot and we discovered that the extractor was defective. It was one week until deer season. On Monday he took the rifle to Guns Unlimited. On Wednesday he had it back.
    The gun has performed without a problem since. The GU people know how to treat a customer.
    The picture is his first deer with his new rifle.

2. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Dan's the Man! These people move some metal & wood, but treat you like they've known ya forever! Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.