1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best deal of a new Winchester Select Trap?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Anybody know where the best deal on a Win. select trap is? I am thinking of buying one. I have been told since they are coming out with a new 101 and discontinuing the Select, there are some good deals, but I haven't found any as of yet.

2. Bulldog50

Bulldog50 TS Member

You should check out AuctionArms.com. I've seen lots of Winchesters on there and some good prices also. You just have to have it sent to a local FFL dealer or transfer agent.

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

check your pm's slide action

4. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

I have a brand new never taken out the box 32 inch mc trap I brough from a friend that went out buesness to help him out let me know .

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Colonel,

I just tried to find that deal on the site you posted and couldn't find a single Winchester shotgun?

Wonder if they have sold out?

6. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

Look for Winchester under USRAC. I just looked it up. They show the 32 inch Select trap as available. They don't show the price. You need a dealer password to get prices. Will anybody send you one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.