1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Deal EVER!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lither, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lither

Lither TS Member

Brand spanking new Browning take down case. Canvas sides with leather trim and straps.

Retail around 250.00, sacrifice for 150.00 plus shipping from 83316.

will e-mail photos to seriouse buyers.

this case is brand new, but I don't take my XS down every time, so I'll take the money and buy shells!!

2. Lither

Lither TS Member

3. 2labman

2labman Member

lither, you have mail!

4. Lither

Lither TS Member

This case is on the web on brownings web site, I will garauntee the mint condition of the case or I will pay return shipping if not completely satisfied.

5. Lither

Lither TS Member

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

If it was truly the "Best Deal Ever", then it would have been sold by now...dontcha think????

Tron.

7. AAfan

AAfan TS Member

Isn't best deal ever mean you pay me to take it?:)

These are on Ebay all the time about 1/2 half off retail...bought one there...

Howard

8. Tron

So AAfan......are you trying to say that it really isn't the best deal ever??? I'm confused.

Tron.

9. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I always bought Browning gear from my buddy Al at Al's Gun and Reel in Salem, NH. He always has the lowest prices on gear. Also, I like to support the local dealer as often as possible. Steve

10. Tron

That's great Steve....you're a great guy and a loyal friend, but the question has been raised about this REALLY being the best deal ever. Not so sure myself anymore....I mean, I thought it was 3 days ago, but now I'm having my doubts.

Tron.

11. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Best deal ever? I thought that would be free and you pay the shipping.

Jim

12. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Tron,

I am similary "troubled" by these latest doubts that have been cast. This has shaken my faith in the honesty of trapshooters in general.

Please...I trust you will get to the bottom of this. The confidence good-will of the trapshooting world hangs in the balance.

13. Tron

OK Buzz....I've been wrestling with this paradox for a few hours or so now and I am almost at the point of believing that this may_not_be the "Best Deal Ever!" I mean, come on. I remember this one Pompom girl, with her daddy's Caddy and all...well, anyway.

Tron.

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok got bored because the house guest wanted to watch a show about Michicael Moore and she said she liked him and I said he is a peice of S*** so I said I was going to check out the trap site because we all hate that peice of S))) on here.

Ok I will give 75.00 bucks for the browning case do you have any better offers.

By the way might have to kick her A)) out for saying she likes Micheal Moore.

Foggy

15. ccridr

ccridr Member

Tron and Foggy are pulling your leg, we all know that case is worth $100.00 shipped, so being an honest trap shooter thats my bid.
    Colby

16. calilori

calilori TS Member

I'm just a little concerned that Foggy is admitting to having a female "houseguest" and he's playing on the computer.....

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok while I was on the net I search a lot on Micheal Moore and printed it out so she could have some reading material maybe it is because he is from close to where she was born but I think she can see a different view of him now.

So I think she has seen the light now.

Well it's bed time.

Foggy

18. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Foggy,

Tag her an extra time for me...then kick her a$$ to the curb. You don't need that.

19. m70win

m70win Member

I liked that saying that was on "favorite sayings thread" something like. Sure you can screwem all day when you meet them. It's livin wiht them the rest of your life thats the callenge. Best of luck to ya Foggy.

Timmmmmmmmmmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.