1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Day To Visit The Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

For the first time since its relocation, my dad and I will be visiting the Grand. We do not shoot any registered events but we will be goin to check out the vendors. We are curious as to what the best day would be to visit. your opinions would be greatly appreciated. BYG

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The first Saturday. August 7th. It ought to be really cookin' by then. Only two events, so the vendors should be "dealin'" and loaning out a lot of the try-out guns. Guess you could watch the weather forecast and pick out a cool one. ;-)

3. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Probably the last days of the first week, all the vendors should be there by that time and the crowds aren't so big that you can't spend the proper amount of time you want with the dealer that has what you desire. Myself, I like the shopping almost as much as the shooting. You'll have a good time I'm sure. Glenn

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

August 3rd through the 14th.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'd get there Friday before Grand Week if you're going to buy a gun. There will be more good choices then. If you can stay a couple of days you'll have a chance to shoot them before you buy.

If it's bargains you seek, go on the last Friday. If you wait until the last day, most vendors are packing up and heading for Ohio. If you're looking for real "end of the year" pricing then follow the vendors to Ohio.

6. Arkie

Arkie Member

Any day your at the Grand is better than at work. Go and have fun. Arkie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.