1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Customer service ever,Thanks Phillip

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jdsfarms, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I bought a Dt-10 trigger from Gene Sears supply to have phillip Crenwelge put a release in it for me,Phillip was going to the Oklahoma state shoot and said he would just pick it there so I wouldn't have any shipping charges which he did,It was taking a while but with all the state shoots going on I figured he was busy,I was out of town and saw he had called a couple time so I gave him a call,he said he thought he had shipped it but somehow it didn't get sent and let me know that it was on it's way and apologized for the delay.When the trigger got here the invoice stated "No Charge" because I should have had it back sooner,that's real customer service,and of course the trigger worked flawlessly as Phil's always do.Jerry

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That is as good as it gets.

He did my release and i was equally happy. I'll never go elsewhere with my triggerwork. He is fast, reliable and very reasonably priced. What more can you say?

3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I've has Phil install five release triggers in my guns
    and have never been disappointed. He does exceptional
    work and turn-around time is very reasonable.

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Phil has done a lot of work for me. I have always been more than satisfied with his excellent work. Ed

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

In 40 years of involvement w/shooting sports, I've never had a complaint regarding a gunsmith. I've used most, if not all with total satisfaction over the years. Phillip equals or surpasses them all, IMO. Phillip takes a personel interest in you, your job and your satisfaction. Class act! Hope he stays around because, IMO, he is an asset to shooting sports .

From a past tool and die injection mold engineer (tightest of tolerances and requirements in the tooling world),

milt

6. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

In a world where customer service is mediocre at best,that's great service. What a gentleman.

7. releasebob

releasebob Member

Good service,happy customer you can't ask for more than that.BOB

8. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Great person,great gunsmith;you won't be disappointed.Jim

9. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

I had a Model 32 that I spent a lot of money on the wood and blue but shoot a pair of Precision releases with identical set points in my Perazzis. Gave phil the set points and the K32 for a couple of days at the Grand last year. The K32 is identical in feel to my Precisions. Phil did what I asked in the time promised and for the price quoted. It does not get any better than that.

Jim O

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'd take anything to him. Quiet but great.

11. JoeE1

JoeE1 TS Member

Now there is a good person to deal with.
    I had just the opposite experience with a gun repair. I was told what was needed and the cost, and it would take two to three weeks. It took a little over six weeks and $114.00 more than quoted.Apparently he found more that needed repair after he re-assembled the gun. I ended up in the hospital the day I received it so haven't even put it together yet. Here's hoping.

Joe

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I think the jesture of him sending you the gun for no charge says a lot for the type of person Phillip is, but I would of paid him anyway to show him the type of person I am ... He did repair the gun and make it workable for you to use, whats that worth to you ..? The man can't work for nothing and be around very long ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I agree Bill!!!! Dan Thome (Trap2)

14. trap7

trap7 Member

I agree also Phil has done all my triggers over the last 10 years YEP GREAT GUY. Jerry

15. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I have to agree. I finally decided to go to a release trigger and actually waited too to long to make up my mind. I mailed my gun to Phillip on a Monday from the Seattle area. Unfortunately for me Phillip was on his way to the Ohio State shoot when my gun arrived at his shop. It was two weeks and two days from the day that I mailed my gun until it was dropped off on my door step. Phillip even called me before he shipped it and asked if I wanted the gun delivered to Evergreen Sportmans Club as I had told him I was going to the PITA state shoot that week end. I was able to shoot my gun one night at my local club before going to the state shoot. Unlike some places that I have had work done at, they want a credit card number or keep your gun until they get a money order and it clears the bank before they will ship. Phillip simply placed an invoice in the box with the gun. I was only too happy to write a check that afternoon and mail it back to him. He is one CLASS ACT!!!! None better. Now I just need to adjust to the release and things will be good.

Jim Bradbury

16. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

one of the best!

tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.