1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Crossbow to buy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sport303, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sport303

sport303 Member

10 point. made in ohio. usa got mine last year and harvested 5 1/2 year old.at 50yrds. 193lb on scales. . got mine at cabelas. good luck.54yr bowhunter. clayman

2. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

A friend of mine just bought a 10pt and loves it.

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have a horton I have had for 4-5 years.. didnt cost much and will kill a deer just as dead at one twice the price..

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Last summer, I bought my second Parker. They're made in Virginia (but I don't hold that against them) and are lighter than most other bows. Call them and a real live person will answer the phone - it could any employee from the owner to the custodian, but you will speak with someone.

They're accurate, too. I took three whitetails at 6 to 35 yards last year with mine.

Ed

5. SCL

SCL Member

A friend of mine just bought a Barnett Jackall for about $250. I was very impressed with it for the money. Great trigger, 150 lb. pull. Little loud but thats the nature of the beast.

6. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Are you using it for singles or handicap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.