1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Beretta comb replacement hardware?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, Sep 13, 2013.

1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of replacing the factory comb hardware on the DT10 I bought. I'm told there are a few manufactures of replacement hardware and I'm looking for suggestions on who makes the best quality one. Thanks, Dale

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Call Joel Etchin's

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I replaced my 682's with the Graco replacement comb hardware. The hardware was high quality and was an easy DIY swap.

4. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I think the one by Braun looks good. It has graduating lines for left or right adjustment and it comes in silver or black anodized. Has anyone tried that one? Also does anyone know what size the wood screws are? thanks, Dale

5. BENCHREST

BENCHREST Member Supporting Vendor

www.stockpositioning.com All you have to do is remove your old plastic part, save your screws and re install our aluminum replacement. We have 2 sizes, one for break open shotguns and one for semi autos. Check out the price and give me a call.. regards Joe 631 319 6959

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

The system on my DT10 was there already thanks to its first "daddy"..not sure of the brand but will ask as its truly perfect in strengths over stock

Search tags for this page

comb hardware for dt10