1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Beretta auto trigger guru?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAD 303, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Who has experience with different trigger jobs for Beretta autos? I am wondering who does the best trigger work for a decent price. I have had Cole,Ballistics,Moneymaker,Seminole,Briley and a guy from the east coast(forgot his name) all do trigger jobs on Beretta autos and the cheapest guy did the best job to me. I am talking about pull triggers as well. Removing the creep,play,slop,overtravel and reducing the pull weight. Who has someone they think does awesome work? Wish i could remember the guys name out east.

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

When I shot a pull I used Dave Munden-Dave's Sport Shop--Amelia, Va,Used Spears for my release work

Check the location

Phil Berkowitz

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Phil Crenwelge-210-313-5988. Pull or release he is the only smithy I use.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Phil that is the guy. Thanks a bunch. Any others you guys use that have been excellent would be appreciated.

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Dang that is sad on several fronts. I could not remember his name but thought he was from Va. Thanks for the update anyway. Who do you use now Pat?

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm sorry to hear about Dave.. He took my crappy 390 trigger and worked his magic.. I went from 15's and 16's to 25 straights in the first box.. What a difference a great trigger makes.. And YES.. Phil is next.. now 1st on my list..

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'll throw a vote in for Phil C. I don't have an auto Beretta but he did an awesome job on my 682 Release trigger.

Matt

8. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Give Dennis DeVault a call, I understand he has a total rebuild of the Beretta auto triggers. If its anything like his other work, its worth a call. Very good quality work.
    Tom

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I had Phil C. do a few gunsmithing jobs for me at the SG and his work is tops!! Since I use B-303s and P guns, Phil can do anything needed and does it dandy and quick!

Dennis DeV. is another can do guy also! He does unreal magic when it comes to improving "ordinary" shotgun parts!

Hap

10. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

brad- send me a trigger,i'll have my shooting friend-jerry diggs work it over--$125, i havent found anyone better--wally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.