1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST AND CHEAPEST LEATHER SHOOTING STUFF

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshootinmachine13, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootinmachine13

trapshootinmachine13 Member

HI AM JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLES IDEAS ARE FOR THE BEST AND CHEAPEST LEATHER SHOOTING STUFF IS. LIKE SHOULDER BAGS AND A ONE BOX HOLDER TYPE STUFF THANKS DALTON.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Best and cheapest don't usually go together...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Yep, Its usually one or the other like the man says ... You can get plastic bags from WalMart and use them, now thats cheap, but they won't last long ... I got a $500.00 shooting bag that will probably out last me, and I have used it for the last 8 years, still looks like new ... Shamrock Leather is about as good as you can get at reasonable prices ... I had a shooting bag from Shamrock (that I won) before I had this one made by Cowboy Rick ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1364.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1365.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1366.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1367.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1368.jpg

4. trapshootinmachine13

trapshootinmachine13 Member

well i not saying like DIRT CHEAP i am just saying like you know reasonable pricesl.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Shamrock Leathers

Great family owned buisness with excellent customer service before and after the sale. All products are handmade made in the good ole USA. I have several items of theirs I have won at shoots and several others I have purchased. They stand behind their products 100%.

6. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

I have had a Shamrock shoulder bag for 27 years. It looks pretty ruff but it is still going. It has been thru all the weather. Was thinking about buying an other one but this one will still out last me.

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Bill... that is one beautiful rig...

Shamrock, Lonesome Charlie, Rooster, Galco... there is a guy on TS.com making custom leather pouches...

I bought a beautful shrunken bison pouch on this site...

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lonesome charlie pouch