1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Ammo Prices near Canton Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Cedar Valley, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cedar Valley

Cedar Valley TS Member

I will be in Canton next week for the Kolar / Color-Matrix Open. Where is the best place to buy Remington or Federal Ammo? I am looking for 20, 28 and 410. I have looked into Dawson's in Massilon. Is there a better place than that?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Steve Malcolm

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Steve: where is thisevent being held? Fred

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Steve- There is a walmart about 10 mins from the club (perhaps very close to where you are staying). You might want to google walmart canton OH, get a #, and see if you can have the sporting goods manager order you what you want (almost all walmarts carry STS 20ga #8 shot, anything else will be hit and miss). I'm not aware of any other suppliers in the area, and if I remember right, unless your going by, Dawsons is a long way off from canton. Dennis Devault @ Devault Ind/NCP is in the area (no showroom unfortunately though), you might also try going to his website @ www.devaultind.com and pulling up a phone # and giving him a call.

See ya there

Ian

4. k newman

k newman TS Member

Dawsons is NOT a long way from canton. From the furthermost point (north canton, near akron), you can be at dawsons in 15-20 minutes (with traffic). Other points in canton are closer - just hit 77 to 30 and go west. You're there. Their 'state shoot' sale had estates at 39 a flat. Pat McCarthy & company are good people to deal with.

I drive to dawsons a couple times a year from western PA, if that's an indication.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

i stand corrected. Somehow when i've always looked for it it was like 2.5 hrs from the club, i wonder if theres 2 different masillions in OH and thats were the confusion lies, otherwise I have no clue LOL. I would have visited it last year if I'd have know it was that close

6. Cedar Valley

Cedar Valley TS Member

Thanks to all for the information. I will pick up what I need at Dawson's.

Fred, the shoot is to be held at the Sportsman's Shooting Centre.

Regards,

Steve Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.