1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best all leather shooting bag, Here it is.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Pretty darn nice. Excellent and beautiful leather work. Wonder if it would be possible to get the same thing but with more pockets attached to the outside without it being too bulky.

Thanks for the picture.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Yes Jake, the bag Cowboy Rick is making for me has the front pocket as pictured on WPT's bag above and will have two additional side pockets. Bill Malcolm

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Do you think I could get one embossed, "Steal Me!" Shooter from SoCal. gyrine

4. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

Hey - how much does that thing cost??

5. Lucky BB

Lucky BB TS Member

Bryan Brophy here from Shamrock Leathers. I think we put pretty good bags. We've been doing custom hand tooled bags for 40 years. Check the pics below. We will be updating our website (www.shamrockleathers.com)in the next few months with tons of examples of our work. Check us out and we'll work with you to create the bag you want. Take care
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Cowboy Rick will make a bag anyway you like with any designs or carving that you prefer ... This particular bag holds 4 boxe's of shells and all of my shooting glasses, extra lenses, and a few tools just in case ... If I didn't have all of the glasses and stuff in it, it would probably hold 8 boxe's of shells ... Call the Cowboy at (602) 402-6382 and get on the list today ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

american trapshooting assn leather bag

leather shooting bags