1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

besides shotguns, what else interests you...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Slugo, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

for me, it's digital photography with Nikon DSLR equipment and lenses and buying and collecting premium Swiss watches. Although, shotguns and clay shooting occupy most of my leisure time!! How about the rest of you!?!

my Rolex 14060M COSC certified Submariner...

[​IMG]

2. Slugo

Slugo Member

another famous Rolex. The last of the 24 hour GMT-Master's. This one was General Scott Yeager's favorite timepieces. It started its history back in the fifties when they were issued to Pan-Am pilots for testing by Rolex. Also worn by the first moon landing astronauts, contrary to popular belief...

[​IMG]

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Marbles, The Civil War, Case collector knives, Switch Blades,Guitars and music. Women. Brass HO trains. Life in general. Just to name a few. Bulge

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I have been a "watch nut" all my life. Other than watches and shooting, I enjoy collecting American Silver Eagles and Morgan Silver Dollars. I also love good shooting rimfire rifles.

5. Slugo

Slugo Member

here's another favorite of mine. Vintage pellet rifles like this 70's Sheridan Blue Streak...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Shooting .22 pistols and revolvers (plinking), collecting old 16 gauge ammo and am always looking for old wooden whiskey boxes.

7. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Glass insulators! Been collecting since 2001. Before that, collected corkscrews and bottle openers.

LA in MA

[​IMG]

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Pistols, rifles, motorcycles, guitars. The problem is that making a living uses up the time I would like to spend on my hobbies.

I just found out that my answer should have been my wife, grandchildren and her kids.

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Cockoo Clocks. I love buying the old cockoo clocks and getting them to run again. They are all mechanical and actually quite simple but very delicate.

I also hunt and fish but not as much as i use to.

Here are some of my nine clocks. It can get quite noisy when they are all running. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Banjo is my lifetime love, shooting comes second. I collect and play them, also collect watchs ( specifically Breitlings& Zodiac ), knives, & old time country bluegrass cd's, air guns and others

11. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

My wife, guitars & music, gardening and smoking prime and premium fed meats.

milt
    [​IMG]

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now thats a BBQ grill!!!! I can almost smell that smoked brisket. Making me hungry Milt.

13. earlybird

earlybird TS Member

It's interesting- there's a sort of pattern developing so far. Besides outdoors things- shooting, hunting and fishing- it's guitars and music for me, as well.

14. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Hunting, Fishing, Reloading, Trips in the Motor Home, Eating.

Vern

15. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Over the years I have collected numerous items. My family said that my basement looks like Fred Sandfords living room. Here's a list of things I have collected over the years.

1. Remington 870's.
    2. Milwaukee Brave Baseballs, Bats, & caps.
    3. Autographs of baseball players,actors, politicians.
    4. Morgan coins
    5. Disabled Nephew and I collect recoil pads together, that he keeps at his house.
    6. Cameras
    7. Historic original Newspapers Headlines
    8. Milwaukee Brave baseball cards

Steve Balistreri

16. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

My two granddaughters,(just got a new one on July 14), Woodworking for wildlife (Seed feeders, suet feeders, bird houses, nesting boxes etc.) and pan fishing with super-light tackle. Rifle shooting, mostly a .22 as my other rifles cost about $1.00-$1.25 a bullet so that can get a little spendy. I also have a small shooting range setup in my basement for shooting my pellet pistol.

17. Slugo

Slugo Member

who said music!?! Sold 'em two years ago, don't play anymore...

[​IMG]

18. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Besides the obvious, family and trap shooting, I enjoy astronomy, collecting/investing in rare US coins, hunting, and US History, especially the two great wars fought on our own soil (visiting sites related to the wars is just a part of it)....

There are a few more, like collecting semi-automatic firearms from WWII and scuba diving whenever I get a good opportunity, but the above list takes up my time quite well....Cya

19. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

My son is into BMX so that and working on his bikes.

Also working on my food plots, deer, pheasant and shed antler hunting, shooting my bows and AR rifles.

20. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

My children and grandchildren, history especially WW2, women but as the years pass that is waning. (thank God)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.