1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Berreta DT 10 trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sclinch, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sclinch

Sclinch TS Member

New to release trigger for DT 10,have cocked the triggers,but can't seem to push the safey to last "click"to release the trigger.Anybody having the same problem??

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I don't pull the trigger out of my DT 10 often enough to be fluent in it, so I get out the manual and follow it step by step. As I remember, you have to have the gun in break open mode, just a hair, before it will release the trigger group. If you don't have a manual, you can probably view it on line. Sorry I can't be of more help.

JON

3. Sprkee

Sprkee Member

You` re right Jon . You have to find that small break in the action for the trigger to drop out.

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Its easy if you remove the stock.

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Gun Fitter,

Could you expand on that a bit. I am under the impression the action and the barrels have to be engaged then the action slightly opened to get the trigger housing to release. How do you accomplish that with the stock off? Seems to me that the process of opening the action gets more difficult with the stock off. Is there a mechanism that is exposed that can be manipulated with the stock off?
    Thanks for any clarification.

JON

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Yes, you have to open the gun a little. Put the muzzle on the ground. Open the gun about 1/3 the way. Push the safety up with your thumb while pulling on the trigger guard with your other hand.

It should be a little stiff so, don't yank on it too hard. You don't want to scratch anything.

There is no need to take the stock off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.