1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BERNIE is CURED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

its a miracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all of your well thought out suggestions on what to do with my beloved Bernie, i decided to give Oral Roberts a try.
    i went to Tulsa this morning and took Bernie with me to see reverend Oral Roberts. after i gave reverend Roberts a significant contribution, Oral saved Bernie, i wittnessed a miracle first hand. but im still sceptical.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Hey, don't forget to get him Baptized.

Bo

3. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

that comes with the packaged deal.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Is he gonna use that special 20% off coupon for circumcision??...oops wrong religion...my bad

5. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

hey wait a damn minute here, this isnt bernie, bernie had green eyes not blue ones, im thinking i got slickered here by ole oral. i think they did the old , swith the gold fish in the bowl trick during all the chanting and puffs of smokes. damn it im pissed now,

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

WTF? Gold fish ain't pets. They be fish bait. What kind of BOZO keeps bait for a pet?

Jim

7. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Jimmy Swaggert and Oral Roberts are sitting in Oral's office one day discussing all sorts of issues. Jimmy asks Oral how he decides how he divides up the donations between god and himself. Oral says, " I put a piece of tape down the middle of the desk and I grab the mail bag by the corners. I then flip the mail bag so all the envelopes fly in the air. And whatever ends up on this side of the tape I keep and whatever lands on that side god gets." Jimmy said he does about the same thing. Except he says, "when ever I flip it all in the air whatever god can catch he can keep."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.