1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bernadelli SX801L ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gold40, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gold40

gold40 Member

CDNN has 12 gauge BERNADELLI gas-operated semi-auto shotguns on sale for $399, with 4 choke tubes. Model is SX801L. Supposedly reduced from MSRP of $928.

Anyone own and shot one? Anyone seen one? Any knowledge of who madeit? Any opinions?

JERRY

2. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I bought one of the SX801GL models with adjustable comb about 3 yrs ago & have had no problems at all. Shoots good,easy to clean. I think it's a steal for what you're getting.

i_shoot

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Looks like a sweet gun! What is the gas operation like? Does it resemble the the 100 action, the Super X's and Brownings or is it more like the Beretta's?

I like the lines of the gun for sure!!! $399.00? You can't get a Mossberg for that?

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I also checked into this gun with CDNNabout a year ago. They offer a one year warranty.After that they said there was no warranty as the guns were no longer
    being imported and service would not be available. That may have changed
    since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bernardelli sx801gl