1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Berks County Championship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Grousehunterkel, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grousehunterkel

Grousehunterkel TS Member

Sunday June 27 Berks Co. Championship at South End Gun Club, Reading Pa. 100 16 yds, 50 Hdcp and 25 pr Dbls-non-registered. Resident and open prizes(cash) in 16yds, and open prizes in hdcp and doubles. Classifying for Hdcp only- Reg shooters shoot their ydg-800 tgt min in current plus two previous yrs required. Non reg shooters shoot min 22 yds-max 25 based on known ability. Office open at 9:30 shooting begins at 10:30. Kitchen open at 9 for breakfast.
    GK

2. Grousehunterkel

Tyler Nunes wins Berks Co Championship with a lone 100 Sraight. Looks like he has not cooled off since breaking 650 straight program targets at the Pa State Shoot last week. It is a pleasure to see this young man shoot so well! I wish him the best of luck the rest of the year, although I don't believe he will need it.

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

As usual the 'dawg was a wannabee. Congrats to that stinker who broke 99 in the Singles on my squad and watched the 'dawg choke on the last five.

I will continue to offer Tyler the opportunity to view one of my favorite old movies "The Hustler" and remind him that his day will soon come!!

4. Grousehunterkel

The Dawg did not choke! I think the meltdown was caused by the extreme heat!! There is a silver lining in this cloud, 96 hit the lewis for 20 bucks-your check is in the mail. GK

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

He best do his shooting while he can because once girls and cars enter his life, he'll never be heard from again.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

berks trap