1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Berg VS Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

BERG v. OBAMA et al
    Plaintiff Philip J. Berg alleged that Defendant Barack Obama is not eligible for the Office of the President because Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and naturalized in Indonesia. Plaintiff further alleged that Obama followed her naturalization and failed to take an oath of allegiance when he turned 18 years old to regain his U.S. citizenship status.

Follow the link above....

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link Jerbear. It looks like a good place to keep track of the case. Take a look at #16. It contains a very good summary. The fact that the case has not been dismissed is an indication that the judge is giving it serious consideration. If it was an obviously frivioulus suit it would probably be gone because of the potential for serious damage to the candidate and election process.

Another interesting thing on the horizon is that Tony Rezko's attorneys and prosecutors have requested that Rezko's sentencing scheduled for the end of October be postponed indefinitely. That means that he is cooperating.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Why would anyone spend a fortune on lawyers fighting a suit that could be simply and quickly ended by walking into court with a legitimate birth certificate?

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

What I wanna know is why in the he!! hasn't the Republican Party forced this on the news media. And worse, Sean Hannity claimed to have this big expose on Sunday night that turned out to be tired old talking points. Hillary's big secret regarding Obama that she was to bring to light...where is that?

It's like McCain leaves out the REAL important parts. And I know many conservatives who believe the same.

For me, this is like -life or death- for America, and we are whistling Dixie from the back seat.

Keep waiting on the other shoe to drop! Guess I'll be holding my breath until November 3rd...

milt...imo

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It makes you think that the Washington Republicians are scared of this guy.

7. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

sean hannity does a lot of reanting and raving.

8. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

It appears that Judge Surrick's denial of Obama's delay request will come to a head today (15th).

Is this the October surprise?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.