1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Berettawizz stock delivered

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

There was some discussion about Berettawizz and I would like to report the stock I purchased arrived and is as described a smooth transaction. I see he backed down on the volume which is good as discretion has it value but his parts are needed by some so I am happy to post a good thing. Buddy
  2. MDMike

MDMike TS Member

I recently got a stock from him. Couldn't be happier.
  3. TBFA

TBFA Member

I never received my angleport bolt closer, or any indication when he would get more in, needless to say he still has my money, I did have a good transaction with him prior to this, some update would be nice.
  4. mag410

mag410 Member

I also purchased and received a stock and fore end from Berettawizz. The stock was as described, although I did have to call him back as he had misplaced my initial order.

Michael
  5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Berettawizz, did not have a good comprehension of the give and take of a forum. The forum was not his "right", just like it is not yours or mine. It is a participation. If you are ever contacted by a "mod", make sure you respond graciously.
  6. Rich C

Rich C TS Member

Buddy you have a PM
  7. gege hughes

gege hughes TS Member

I have delt with Dan for a number of years. Have only had good dealing with him. Rusty
  8. TBFA

TBFA Member

I heard from Dan, and he is coming through with the bolt closer, and he showed me some really cool bling parts for your 391, he has custom weights, and gold accent pieces for your 391. I believe Dan would make a good addition to the site, maybe if he compiled all his stuff he has for sale on one thread, everyone would be happy!
  9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Coming on with a hundred "for sale" posts is an insult to the paid advertisers on this site.

Why would anyone take an ad if this was ok to do?

HM
  10. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

you can contact Dan at shotgunwizz@hotmail.com 410-688-1514.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.