1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta's DT10 and Boehler Antinit steel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettaman7, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

OT: Beretta's DT10 and Boehler Antinit steel Barrels

Does anybody know or have a Beretta catalog or realiable source which may confirm if the first Beretta DT10 models used boehler antinit steel barrels?, I checked the Berettausa site and there is no reference to current DT10 using these barrels anymore.

Berettaman7

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Beretta's DT-10 never used Boehler Antinit in construction of barrels. When I shot my ASE-90's, they were an option as far as this steel goes. Purpose of DT-10 was to cut costs and produce a reasonably well built competition gun, by Beretta standards.I truly miss my ASE90. The DT-10 has more "cost-saving" parts in its overall construction, which is evident when you open and close both models, and drop the triggers out of each model, and look closely. Still, DT-10 is a good gun in its own right..............Rob

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think my ASE had Excelsior steel barrels

4. sovrapposto

sovrapposto TS Member

As a general rule, Beretta uses Boehler on their flat rib SO and ASE guns and uses Excelsior on their high rib SO and ASE guns. I used to shoot an SO4 with a step rib that used Excelsior and my ASE Gold X with a high rib used Excelsior but both of my SO4s with flat ribs use Boehler. Jerry

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have an ASE90 right now and it has Boehler barrels. They were made with fixed choke and screw in chokes. In my opinion the ASE90 is far superior to the DT10 and I have owned both. The DT10 is a good gun for the money, but the ASE is in a class by itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
antinit

antinit steel

boehler antinit
boehler antinit barrels

boehler antinit steel

bohler antinit steel