1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Beretta where to buy?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by slide action, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Does anybody know the best place to buy used Berettas--espcially target autos ?
  2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

trapshooters.com For Sale section
  3. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

0   0   0

Try Joel Etchen and Hi Grade both located in PA and have websites. Also, try gunbroker.com, gunsinternational.com and gunsamerica.com.
  4. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

0   0   0

I got my 682 from Etchen, really great people to deal with.

Check them out at the URL above.

Frank
  5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

T have new and used Beretta target autos here at the Silver Dollar. Call me.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212
  6. NCK

NCK Member

0   0   0

Contact Mike Batista at Silver Dollar Firearms.com

Great guy to work with.

NCK
  7. mbm5770

mbm5770 TS Member

0   0   0

www.higradeshooters.com
  8. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Nothing could be easier. Log on to TSC. Start new thread. WTB Beretta Auto Trap gun. Select want to buy or trade. Enter message. "I want to buy a Beretta Auto Trap. My price limit is $xxx, Please PM me with description and pics. Thank you." Sit back and wait. It is fun, fun, fun. Nice guys here and 99% straight shooters. You can't go wrong. It is the only way to go if you want the best deal. gyrine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.