1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Website

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brino, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brino

Brino Member

I recently ordered 2 butt pads for my Extrema2 one in blue and one in charcoal.
    They charged my credit card for 71 charcoal then argued that I must have put that number in because they claim you have to enter an amount for an item. I went back and checked their website and the amount box starts with a 1 in the box. All I did when I placed the order was click add to cart and now I'm being called a liar so be careful when ordering on that site.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Find someone who can tell them what to do with them, in Italian.....

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Your a liar? Did they actually call you a liar or are you putting words in there mouths like you put 71 in the quantity box when you ordered your 71 butt pads.

4. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I always save order confirmation stuff and then recycle it when the order comes - now I know why

5. Brino

Brino Member

I didn't put 71 in the quantity box and when the order was finished it was around a hundred bucks not 3400.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.