1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta warranty

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Anybody here have experience (good or bad) with Beretta warranty work @ Bolsa Gunsmithing, Westminster, CA ? Quality of work? Prompt turnaround?

John C. Saubak

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

^

Certainly someone here has dealt with Bolsa Gunsmithing?? They're the West Coast authorized warranty repair station for Beretta USA

~

3. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

I have used Bolsa twice. Both times work was performed perfectly and very quickly.One day turn around on shortening lop and new pad. Hard to get one day turn around on anything normally. I have not heard any negatives about them. I feel they are very respectable gunsmiths and will not hesitate to use them in the future. Hope that helps.
    Josh Andersen

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I can highy recommend them, had a 686 single barrel that separated at the monoblock, mailed it to them, they had it fixed and shipped back within 10 working days..Highly recommended..lb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta warranty forum