1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Warranty Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shootsome, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootsome

shootsome Member

What is Beretta's warranty service like - good, bad, fast, slow? Any first hand experience with it?

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Beretta service sucks! I sent my 682 in because the bottom barrel
    shot 8" low and 6" right. It was gone for three months. When I finally got
    it back (after several calls and one letter sent)it shot 5" low and 6" right.
    It was traded shortly after. Thet are very unresponsive.

3. FLIP

FLIP Member

took 6 months for me, then it was not done proper

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I HEARD is was even worse than Brownings. I don't have any first hand knowledge of one or the other YET? Good Luck and Break=em all. Jeff

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Dont know what happend to your guns,,,mine has been sent back twice,,,in 4 years,,,I paid postage first time,,,,second time ,,,they had the gun picked up and paid postage both ways,,,,both times gun was back in less than ten days,,,,you just have to talk nice to Cheyerl ,,before you send it,,,,that was east coast service not west coast,,Billy

6. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

I love my Beretta auto's, However, they have the worse service than anyone. I had a 391 sporting clay gun that had the stock break, has a piece fly off the size of my thumb nail. Call talked with some guy that flat told me that he could not do anything, the gun only had a 100 shell's run threw it. I hung up called back again asked to talk with some else, got the Vise president of Beretta USA. he finally helped me. THEY ARE TERRIABLE

7. hunter870

hunter870 Member

I don't know if this is of help, but this summer I sent my BL4 in....obviously well out of warranty. It was basically worn, with the barrel release latch at almost 7 o'clock. Beretta had it fixed and back to me in 4 weeks for about 160 bucks. I'll probably get another 30 years use from the gun.

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Atrocious! I stopped sending my guns to them many years ago...although pricey, Rich Cole is the place to send any Beretta for repairs....

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Beretta warranty service is horrible & there info on their guns stink, a few years ago, I had a small problem in trying to reassemble a gun after a cleaning. I described it to them on the phone. I had to send the gun to them, the entire gun--after 3 months they finally got to look at it, nothing was wrong. From now on ,any Beretta auto

shotgun, goes to Cole guns or Tron. Browning took 6 months, to look at a fellow shooters gun & 2 additional months to complete the service.

Lou

10. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

The one experience I've had with Beretta Warranty Service (west coast) was not very positive. One of the side-ribs on a new 687 was soldered on twisted and when they returned the gun they hadn't fixed it.

John C. Saubak

11. Pugs

Pugs TS Member

Have a 682 Gold that was almost new (approx. 5000 rounds through it) that broke a stock bolt. Called Beretta and didn't get a good feeling about the call so I took it to the gunsmith that does all my gun work and had it replaced at my own expense. Took 4 days.

Also have a Browning Broadway that was a "salt" gun. Sent it back to Browning under their lifetime warranty and waited 11 and 1/2 months to get it back.

Recommendation: Unless it is an expensive repair that should be under warranty, find a good smith and have them do it.. a lot less hassle.

12. shootsome

shootsome Member

Sounds like Beretta's warranty service is still pathetic!

13. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I am having trouble with a brand new Beretta simi auto, less than 500 rounds though it. It completly froze up on me during a registered shoot today. I won't mention the model until I am completly pissed off at Beretta. Can someone please send me contact information for Rich Cole. I don't intend to put up with any Baretta crap. I will pay someone to fix the gun and then just sue Baretta USA in small claims court, maximum claim $5000. See if they want to come out to Cortez CO and fight it. After judgment and no pay, I'll file a lien against some piece of property they own and sit back and accrue interest at 10%. Should have bought a Perazzi, which I'm working on. Need contact for Rich Cole. Thanks, Richard Strickland, gyrine

14. shootsome

shootsome Member

Cole's phone no. is 1-800-650-COLE (2653).

15. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I have used BOLSA Gunsmithing in Westminster, California for my Beretta Factory service on two occasions. Both times the work was done as requested. The first experience, the barrel separated from the mono-block on a Top Single 687, I shipped them the gun, they completed the work and shipped it back in under 10 working days, can't tell it was worked on, and it is still shooting. The second time I shipped a new barrel to be fitted to the rcvr, tey had it for three days and payed to ship it back. I am told that they are the only factory authorized repair facility on the west coast...Great Work, Fast and HIGHLY recommended!.....LarryB

16. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

gyrine above is Rich Cole's wedsite address all the information is there.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta no lifetime warranty
beretta warranty
beretta warranty address

beretta warranty service

beretta warranty service review