1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Urika 391

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

How often do you remove the gas system with the two nuts on it and clean it?

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I know you want a good answer, but, I'm laughing too hard right now!!

I lift the handle above the two nuts and the gas system usually clean's itself....

sorry... *sigh*

3. williray

williray TS Member

I've read here on TS.com 500 rounds , 10,000 rounds. I opened mine up the other day with about 500 through it looks good I'm gonna let er go till mid summer. I shoot another gun as well. Rotate them every 2 weeks.
    I used the Beratta spanner wrenchs, they work "OK" the second nut is spring loaded and is simply a pain to remove.

Regards

Ray

4. butcher

butcher Member

To BigM-Perazzi I see what you mean. I was humorous with out knowing it.

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

A lot depends on what you're using the gun for. If you're shooting singles and handicap, the answer is: "when you feel like it." It hardly matters.

If you're shooting doubles or sporting clays, it will depend a lot on how dirty the ammo is that you shoot. For instance Estates will require more frequent cleaning than some other brands. Watch how far the gun kicks out your empties. When then start getting closer and closer, that's a sign the vent holes are getting clogged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.