1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta unsingle barrel weight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 687_SP_II, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

How does the weight of the new Beretta unsingle barrels compare to the older fixed rib unsingle barrels? I am shooting a 32" fixed rib now and thinking about getting one of the new barrels.

2. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

687 SP 11

I have a DT 10 34" unsingle and the balance is great.Im sure you would be more than happy with that choice!!!!!!

Sandy Holehouse.

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

I'd bet they are lighter than your fixed rib unsingle. My 34 is marked 1.330KG which seems like a really low number compared to what is seen on many other guns but I also do like the way it feels and points. Maybe check if your barrel is marked for weight.

4. parrothead

parrothead Member

My 34" unsingle w/ adj rib weighs in at KG 1.330 as well. I also have a 32" fixed rib unsingle 680 barrel tipping the scale at KG 1.620. Not alot of difference in the weight for the difference in price!$$

5. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a 682 34/32 unsingle combo. My unsingle barrel seams like it weighs a ton and is a fatiguing to shoot. The 682 makes my Perazzi MX8 34" feel light. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.