1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta Un-Single w/ adj. Rib How high will it sho

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I bought a new Beretta 682 Un-Single 34 inch Bbl, Manual was not in the box, what does Beretta say how high will it shoot, could someone who has one look in their book and let me know, I tried Beretta On Line but did not come up.

Also you could not pull the trigger with normal force, it was locked in place w/cosmolene or some other substance, with about 50-60 lbs of force it broke loose but not free, used a sharp pick to clean the sealant off and used their oil to lubricate it, Stock was stuck on the gun almost glued from the sealannt
    used by Beretta, the sealant penetrated down the side of the trigger and mono-bloc took about a half hour to get it freed up, I have never seen this before on a new gun.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

I think it varies from barrel to barrel. I had two different ones and I was able to go 100% on one, but the other I could only get to 80/20. I guess I'd set it up to shoot as high as possible and pattern it.

Larry

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If you don't care about a figure-8 sight picture, the sky's the limit. Mine shoots 125% high with about 1/2" of rib between the beads and that's with the rib set a notch above the middle of its adjustment range, which is where the single barrel's POI matches the O/U's.

Ed

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I've had mine at 100% with stacked beads.

tony

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Thanks am having release trigger installed this week, Seems to be shooting where I am looking and nothing but smoke.When I don't flinch.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

mine works best about a mark and a half above the center mark on the front hanger, shoots about 11 in. high. so I,m about the same as averageed , just not as high.

tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta poi adjustment range