1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta UGB25

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hubcap, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Did anyone shoot the Beretta UGB25 at the Grand? I wasn't able to shoot one, and was hoping someone who did would give a report.

Thanks

hubcap

2. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

My friend and I shot one at the grand. We both agreed it was the bigest piece of junk we ever shot. The first shot I fired with it my first thought was how in the world are you suppose to shoot doubles with it. Felt like it wanted to jump out of my hands on every shot. Barrel felt wippy to me also. Was not impressed at all with this gun. I predict this gun will be a flop. And I shoot Beretta shotguns. But just my opinion. Shoot one and form your own opinion.

John

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I've watched the videos and it appears to be very light recoil. How would you say the recoil compares with the 391?

It felt kind of "clunky" to me. The breakopen feature is so clunky compared to even a mediocre O/U or single barrel its no comparison.

hubcap

4. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Played around with one of the dozen or so in the Beretta showroom. Kinda scared me...lots of parts moving around. Looks like job security for the Beretta repair technicians. Best Regards, Ed

5. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I was kind of intersted in one. But maybe not so much after seeing what you guys think of it. Is it really that bad? In the videos on the website it looks nice. I have been waiting to hear from the local dist. about putting one in my hands to try. Sounds like I might be dissapointed. Steve

6. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Actually, it looks like a lot of engineering went into the design, but there appear - to the untrained eye - that there are lots of things which could go wrong. The simple opening lever does not look like it will hold up under heavy usage. But, hey, try before you buy...especially on any new designed gun. Wait a year or two for the "bugs" to get resolved. The suggested price of around $3K may be an issue. Best Regards, Ed

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

For what it's worth, that gun is not listed in the Beretta dealer price lists.
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.