1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta UGB25 XCEL's new $1499

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigdave35180, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta UGB25 XCEL

While browsing through Marks Outdoor Sports in Birmingham, Alabama , I noticed a whole rack (about 8 or 9) of Beretta UGB 25 XCEL's that were marked as Beretta dealer samples as new in box and they were all $1499. I looked at several and they were all as new condition...I dont know the reputation of these guns but I know they seemed priced really low compared to others I have seen for sale...if anyone is interested their number is 205-822-2010...and they also have a website...i havent looked to see if they are on there...thanks...David

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Weeeeelll, geee, I really need an Ugly 25 to go with the Browning recoiless.....

Somewhere, there is someone who really likes the gun.....

somewhere,

someone...

yooohoooo....

3. BT99+

BT99+ TS Member

0   0   0

I don't find the UGB's listed on the Marks Outdoor web site.

It certainly is one heck of a price for a real fine shooter that has/had a retail of $4,500.

This is one of those different and special guns that show up every so often.

They take a bit of getting used to but don't knok it untill you have tried this smooth shooting , minimal recoil 8.5 lb shotgun. Once you get accustomed to ita differences and occassional quirks you will be glad you own it.

The UGB is super accurate and comfortable to shoot. I know as I have been shooting one for almost 2 years.At $1,500. it is one heck of a buy and Beretta will always stand behind it.

4. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

me 2 not there im going 2 call them

5. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

A smokin deal! I bought a Sporter and shot it today. 200 rounds at sporting clays. It operated flawlessly.

6. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

I bought one as well thanks for the headsup Dave!
    Love these guns. Had one and sold it, glad for replacement
    Jack in Marks gun area was very helpful.
    They have one left with non adjustable stock.

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I Am Telling You Guys, These Are Great Guns. If You Can Find One with the serial # above 250. The Guns 250 And Below Had Some issues But, due To some Factory Updates They Are Great guns.The Most Important Thing is KEEP It Clean & Lubed. DO NOT use Beretta Oil As it is too Thick. Spray with a good cleaner then Spray with REM-Oil, Then Blow out Excess.I Have (1) UGB Left in the serial# range of 4XX. comes with ALL the goodies from Factory W/case. price is 2100.00 SHIPPED To CUS. Joe W. joe90t@yahoo.com Merry Christmas To All

8. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Love these. My buddy has one and he has to clean it once every season and it operates flawlessly. Ugly as shit but they shoot wonderfully.

9. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

only 2 left one 28" and one 30" as of friday. doc

10. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

They have ALL been sold! No more available at this price.

11. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

0   0   0

Post must have had desired effect....I went down there the next week and of the 9 or 10 they had when I made post only one was left...hope ya'll enjoy them...Dave...p.s. ... always check Mark's Outdoors when looking for a gun...they have some smoking deals on guns that they buy as dealer samples or where they get a big lot...they price them to sell...

12. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Michael Murphy $ sons has the adjustable butt/comb models for 2099$. says he bought out wharehouse. good price. mark had the fixed butt model for 1499. doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta ugb25 xcel for sale
beretta ugb 25 excel for sale
beretta ugb25

beretta ugb25 xcel

ugb25 xcel
ugb25 xcel for sale
ugb25 xcel for sale nj