1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta UGB25 Xcel Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John Stefanowicz, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Stefanowicz

John Stefanowicz TS Member

What has been your experience with this unusual gun? Thanks. John

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I've seen this gun in action just once. A guy brought his brand new UGB to the trap range and took 3 shots at a couple of clay targets sitting in a pile of dirt and then he decided to try a round of trap right after.

He shot at 23 birds and hit 22 of them and then the gun broke. It would not fire at the 24th and 25th birds.

I don't know if he ever got it fixed, but this was right after the gun came out and he was quite pissed about spending that much money on a gun that broke in the first round.

I took a good look at it and there are some very funky things about it. For one, when the gun is open it looks like a guillotine that can cut your finger off when you close it. And the lever to open the gun is on the side, not the top or the bottom like most guns.

Kevin

3. autogun

autogun Member

I have one but I'm relatively new to this particular gun. It points exceptionally well, fits well because of the adjustable stock and seems to have quite low recoil. Others have described it as having more recoil than they expected but that is not my experience. I really enjoy shooting it and I'm very glad I bought it. Post or pm if you have any questions you think I might be able to answer.

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

This subject has been well discussed several time before. Use the search engine to get into it, lots of opinions, including mine. Rich Strickland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta ugb 25 trap stock

beretta ugb trap

beretta ugb trap guns

beretta ugb25 xcel trap