1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta UGB25 recoil reduction kit.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scala, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scala

Scala TS Member

After shooting my new UGB I found the recoil to be more pronounced than on my 391 Teknys.
    I ordered the specific for the UGB recoil reduction kit from Beretta USA.
    It consists of 5 parts and installs in a cylindrical cavity at the lower part of the stock, accessible by removing the lower recoil pad retaining cylinder.
    Insert first the spring, then the rod, then the O ring, then the washer and finally secure all that in place with the retaining plate.
    The felt recoil was reduced a little and now resembles the recoil of the 391.
    However since the installation of the kit the gun has jammed several times and it is not feeding the second round as it did before.
    I will keep evaluating it and shoot it with and without the kit to isolate the problem.
    Beretta may have to work on this gun some more.
    So far it has been shot by several champion shooter friends and it has received positive reviews except off course for the jamming.
    There are some mercury recoil cylinders that may fit the same cavity but the jamming issue will have to be addressed first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta ugb25 recoil reduction system