1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta UGB SPORTER F/S--ANIC--$1825 PPD! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD--PRICED TO SELL TODAY---This UGB Sporter has only had a few shots(less then a box) through it and is like new with all the factory goodies. You see a lot of Trap UGBs but not many Sporters. I find the Sporter version to be a better all around shooter suitable for ALL clay target work. Soft recoil and downward ejection make this gun perfect of right and left hand shooters. I'm a lefty and shoot this exact gun. It's a target crushing machine! This gun has nice wood and a 28 inch barrel. With the long receiver, it's like a 32 inch barreled gun. It comes with 3 flush Optima chokes--mod--IM and Full. I will also include an extended improved cylinder choke tube. That will take care of Skeet--Sporting Clays or Trap. Shipped to the lower 48 for $1825.
    boomer_2008_03031583.jpg

boomer_2008_03031584.jpg

boomer_2008_03031585.jpg

boomer_2008_03031586.jpg

boomer_2008_03031587.jpg

boomer_2008_03031588.jpg

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

I never saw a gun break targets as hard these do on the sporting range. I have the exact same gun. Absolutely no recoil and a must have for the serious sporting shooter. Priced right

3. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

0   0   0

I shoot one of these. I disagree about the recoil but I really like the gun. I would describe the recoil between a fixed breech gun and a gas gun. I have around 2000 rounds down mine with out a single issue. These are reliable and no need to clean since they operate on short recoil. Nice guns!!!

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Priced to sell............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.